Planning and organising are the key words for this position! Are you an organiser with a hands-on mentality and bubbling with energy? Are you also customer-oriented and do you make contact easily? Then this is a nice new challenge for you!
Planner - the position:
As a planner you will work together with the project leaders/project managers on the calculation and administrative activities for the preparation of large projects. In addition, you are responsible for the internal price requests and the development of quotations in cooperation with the Purchasing and Production departments. Your responsibilities also include the processing of purchase and sales orders and the monitoring of product availability.
- Preparation of calculations in combination with drawing sheets for repetitive projects;
- Entering sales orders/purchase orders into the project administration in consultation with the project leader;
- Carrying out, supervising and administratively processing customer-specific roll-outs to the shops;
- Processing the EDI orders received and carrying out purchase and call-off orders for designated products if necessary;
- Orders products from internal production in relation to the project;
- Ensures, together with the project leader, the timely and complete invoicing of projects and specific rollouts.
In this position, the emphasis is on the work in the office. However, it is highly desirable that you are regularly present at the current project to monitor progress and stay connected to the project (a pool car is available for this).
About the organisation:
Beerens Group has grown in over 50 years to become a leading and modern international player. Beerens Group combines all its knowledge and expertise in a compact organisation. With over 130 employees spread over our two branches in Rijen and Goes, we are able to serve the international retail market, the commercial interior market and the luxury yacht building sector. The organisation has always been a family organisation and this is still noticeable today. We work with short lines of communication, have long employment contracts and strive for a high degree of involvement.
As a work planner you will be part of the Beerens Winkelinterieurs corporate office department. The department consists of the assembly team, the work planners, project managers, the coordinator planning and execution and the manager planning office. In this role you will report to the manager business office.
As a work planner:
- Do you have a mbo+/hbo working and thinking level;
- You are in possession of driving licence B;
- Preferably you have an affinity with technology and/or interior design. Experience in this sector is an advantage;
- You have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various company-specific systems;
- You have a good command of both the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
In addition, you recognise yourself in the following words: decisive, stress-resistant, an go-getter and a real team player!
What can you expect?
Apart from the fact that you can expect a warm welcome first of all.
- Full-time or part-time employment (minimum 32 hours, maximum 39.5 hours);
- View on a permanent contract;
- 24 holiday days + 4 ADV days;
- Travel allowance according to own scale;
- Collective health insurance and ANW gap insurance;
- Fun staff meetings and enjoyable Friday afternoon drinks.
Can you already see yourself working for our organisation and can you not wait to get started with well-known brands or products? Then please send us your CV and motivation via email@example.com. We strive to contact you as soon as possible. We are curious, are you also?