Do you like to make something out of nothing? Do you like to work accurately and have an eye for detail? Do you have experience as a furniture maker or interior designer? Then please read on!
For our facility in Rijen, we are looking for full-time furniture makers!
Furniture maker - the job:
As a furniture maker, you will manufacture and assemble furniture and associated components. Based on a drawing, you will assemble components and ensure a high quality end product. As a furniture maker, you will be working with a variety of (sheet) materials, types of wood and (hand) tools. No product is the same and no day as a joiner at Beerens Group is the same either. Besides the fact that you will be working with different materials and tools, you will also be working on different projects. One day you will be assembling a cupboard, the next you will be working on a counter or a crew cabin.
Over de organisatie
Beerens Group is in ruim 50 jaar uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende en moderne internationale speler op het gebied van interieurbouw. Met ruim 100 medewerkers weten wij vanuit Rijen de internationale retailmarkt, de zakelijke interieurmarkt en de binnenvaartschepen te bedienen. De organisatie is vanaf oudsher een familieorganisatie en dit merk je vandaag de dag nog steeds. Wij schakelen met korte lijnen, kennen lange dienstverbanden en streven naar een grote mate van betrokkenheid.
As a furniture maker:
You have demonstrable experience in the function of furniture maker or (ship) interior builder (training in this is a plus);
- You have a good command of the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing;
- Are you good at working independently but are you also a team player?
- Knowledge of reading technical drawings is a plus;
- Do you know how to get to work and do you enjoy doing so!
Do you not fully meet this profile but do you see enough common ground? Then we would also like to invite you to respond.
What can you expect?
Apart from the fact that you can expect a warm welcome in the first place, of course
- A full-time position within a close-knit family company;
- View on a permanent contract;
- 24 holiday days + 4 ADV days;
- Salary between €2200 and €3000 gross per month;
- Space to develop and grow;
- Fun staff meetings and sociable Friday afternoon drinks!
Do you see yourself working for our organisation? Then please send us your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to contact you as soon as possible. We are curious, are you also?